Looking for the best platform to sell adult content or gain fan subscribers?
Cam-models, clip artists and adult entertainers know exactly how much money can be earned through online sales of social media subscriptions and adult content.
The market is huge and the number of platforms offering you a place to sell your porn is just as big.
Which is why it can be hard to decide which adult content fan site to use. From those that specialise in fetish content to those which cater to custom videos, each one has its own pros and cons.
Here we take a look at the best places to sell adult content where aspiring models can earn money for their naughty pics and videos.
The 13 Best Fan Sites to Sell Adult Content
So, which sites pay the best commission and funnel the best traffic?
What about those platforms that offer the best features and social networking tools? How about flexibility on pricing?
We’ve picked the top sites which we think offer the best choice around for selling fan club memberships, premium social media access and content.
A British content subscription service majority controlled by the same owner as MyFreeCams, OnlyFans is one of the largest adult websites in the world.
However, the platform is not solely used by adult entertainers but also features celebrities, influencers from other industries and professionals.
Launched in 2016, OnlyFans primarily allows content creators to sell premium access to an exclusive feed on their own site. There is also functionality to accept tips from fans and to offer Pay-Per-View messaging as well as selling clips and custom content.
The site isn’t designed to offer subscriptions for other services but you can add links to social media accounts in your profile. This means that OnlyFans becomes a separate place to post your content.
OnlyFans attracts over 160 million visitors each month and has over 24 million registered users and 450,000 content creators on its site (as of May 2020).
OnlyFans pays its models 80% of earnings based on subscriptions, tips and paid messages. Creators can also earn 5% commission on all referrals they can make to the site.
So far, OnlyFans has paid out more than $18 million to referrers and $600 million to creators.
You can initiate a withdrawal from OnlyFans when your account balance has reached $20 and is paid out in USD.
This means any currency conversion is subject to the rates associated with your method of withdrawal.
Payouts can be initiated manually or automated to happen daily, weekly or monthly.
- One of the largest and most popular adult websites with a huge number of registered users.
- Great commission rates of 80%
- Fast and flexible withdrawal and low minimum payout
- Can receive tips
- Fans can follow you for free
- Live streaming feature
- DMCA Protection
- Great if you already have a large fanbase to bring to the site
- Creators can set their own prices for subscriptions
- Also works as a clip sales site
- Lots of competition on the platform
- No direct cross-selling to other social media channels
- Fans must register a credit card even to follow free channels which can put people off
- With so many creators, quality control is quite poor and some channels give the platform a bad reputation.
- Reputation for customer service is patchy; presumably due to the huge numbers of members and creators. Responses can take a long time to come and many queries go unanswered.
- Not so easy to build and pick up a fan following if you are a newcomer.
Launched by one of the largest names in the adult industry and sponsor of the illustrious AVN Awards, AVN Stars was introduced in 2019 as an adult social network run by the industry and for the industry.
Designed to look and operate a lot like Twitter, creators use the platform to connect with fans and post content which can be free or premium.
Fans can follow members for free or pay to join a subscription fan club. AVN Stars also allows creators to cross-sell subscriptions to other social media platforms including Snapchat as well as receive tips when they are not online plus sell Pay-To-View messages.
Though a relative newcomer, the site is already attracting a lot of new sign ups and traffic to AVN Stars has increased by over 35% during the 2020 pandemic. At present, the site receives almost a million hits per month and growing all the time.
This is an exciting growing audience where you can sell adult content to a large crowd of eager buyers.
AVN Stars pays out 80% of all earnings as well as paying 5% revenue share for all referrals made to their site.
Payment for your earnings is on-demand and can be requested 24/7 as long as you have a minimum of $25 to withdraw from your account.
- High levels of commission
- Flexible and immediate withdrawals
- Paid and free subscriptions
- Ability to cross-sell other social media channels
- Price your own content and subscriptions
- Less competition on site
- Can send Pay-to-View messages and receive tips when not online
- Good assimilation of a social network
- Easy to use site and well designed
- Integrated with the AVN network so you can receive AVN nominations and votes
- Free subscription to AVN magazine
- Minimum price on subscriptions and content is set at $2
- Newish site with less existing subscribers
A Canadian platform launched in 2014, ManyVids is another popular eCommerce site for adult performers to sell their adult content. This includes photos, videos and custom content as well as phone/sexting services plus fan club subscriptions (MV Crush).
In addition, ManyVids also offers a pseudo social networking site known as MV Social.
MV Fetish is another off-shoot of the main ManyVids platforms and caters to those models who specialize in kinks and altsex content.
And, offering live streaming through MV Live, ManyVids is fast becoming a one-stop shop for many adult industry content creators to diversify the way they earn.
They are an award-winning site with a great reputation in the industry both with audiences and their contributors.
ManyVids has over three million active members and receives more than 10 million visitors per month making it one of the top 350 adult websites in the world. Since the start of the 2020 coronavirus pandemic, sign-ups to the site have increased by around 10%.
There are around 80,000 content creators on ManyVids including amateurs, professionals and studios.
Payment varies depending on the source of the income but tips, subscriptions and custom content are paid out at 90% in your first year and 80% thereafter. All other income is paid out at 60% and referrals can earn you 5% revenue share for life.
Payments are made automatically from ManyVids twice each month as long as you have met the minimum withdrawal earnings target. This is $50 for most payment methods but rises to $100 for US checks,
- 90% payout on earnings in your first year and high rates thereafter
- Established and trusted site with high traffic figures
- Great range of products including subscriptions, streaming, clip sales and social media
- Free and paid fan club subscriptions
- Good customer service reputation
- Excellent for fetish models
- Links can be added to profile for social media and campsites
- Flexibility when pricing content
- Easy to use site with intuitive features and fresh design
- Higher minimum withdrawal target than other sites plus no payment on demand
- No cross-sales for other social media subscriptions
You can find a more detailed review of ManyVids from our recent feature on this platform.
Created in 2017, FanCentro’s main design is to enable adult performers the ability to sell adult content and subscriptions to their social media channels using the platform.
Originally intended simply to be a payment processing hub, the site now offers its own content sales and social networking features.
The FanCentro directory offers a great way to be found by new subscribers and you can use the site to manage the subscriptions for all your social media followers including Snapchat, Instagram and Twitter.
As well as being able to upload and individually price and sell your own content, FanCentro also has its own ‘Feed’ which can be used to update fans with stories, posts and free pics/clips.
Content creators can also add an Amazon Wishlist to their profile and monetize messaging using Pay-To-View.
Just like OnlyFans or AVN Stars, FanCentro also features a way for fans to tip their favorite performers.
There are almost 200,000 models registered on FanCentro with the site receiving around two million visitors per month. Ranked in the top 2,100 adult websites, the traffic here is pretty consistent.
Models are paid 75% of earnings generated on FanCentro net of a 10% billing fee.
You can also earn up to 25% of the subscription sales made by any model you refer to the site.
Minimum withdrawal thresholds vary depending on the method of payment you request but these are a minimum of $50 for Paxum and $100 for most other methods.
Payments are made weekly and are automatically generated as long as your account balance meets the minimum limit.
- Great way to manage the payments for all your social media channels
- Good range of additional features to sell and market your content and fan club
- Good commission paid out on referrals
- An easy-to-use interface with some great features
- Can customize the price of subscriptions and content
- Relatively high minimum payout thresholds
- Payments are weekly but no option for manual requests
- Quite a high number of models to compete with compared to incoming traffic
- High commission paid to FanCentro
Modelhub is part of the Pornhub network and allows verified amateurs and professional porn stars and cam girls monetize their own content.
Contributors can sell photos and videos as well as custom content plus monetize subsciptions to their fan base. You can’t use the Modelhub platform to cross sell other clip sales sites or premium social media channels but you can publish links to your accounts.
Fans can also send Tips to models on Modelhub even when they aren’t online.
Live streaming is possible and it’s a popular place for Streamate cam girls due to the fact that the two are linked.
So, if you are an existing SM model then integration is far easier as you can simply migrate your existing fans across to Modelhub.
As part of the Pornhub stable of sites, Modelhub benefits from some of the best adult traffic around and there is the potential for your content to reach an audience in excess of 3 billion views per month…..if you can stand out from the crowd!
Pornhub’s model program pays out millions of dollars to its contributors every year. It has a huge audience to sell adult content to.
Unfortunately the payouts with Modelhub are pretty low compared to other platforms and models can only 65% of their earnings for custom and video sales. However, fan club subscriptions and tips are paid out at 80%.
They offer a flat rate referral fee which is easier to validate and keep track off with $50 paid out for every new sign up.
Modelhub is however one of the most generous when it comes to cash prizes and regular competitions with over $165k paid out each month in contests.
The minimum payment is $100 with payments being made once each month.
- Part of one of the world’s largest adult networks
- Good integration for Streamate cam models
- Offer DRM copyright protection for all content if models are exclusive to their platform
- Flat rate referral fees of $50
- Big cash prizes for top models
- Flexibility on content and subscription pricing
- Great customer services team for model program
- Can add videos to Pornhub Premium to receive additional income
- Integrates with other top adult sites including RedTube, YouPorn and Tube8
- Can make money off of free content through ad-revenue program
- Low payout percentages compared to other sites
- Huge site means that newcomers have less chance of being featured or being found.
Though not designed specifically for the adult industry, LoyalFans has fast become an alternative for many cam girls, independent adult stars and small studios to sell their content and premium fan club memberships.
Formerly known as NexoCams, LoyalFans has only been operating since April 2020 and is one of the newest places to sell adult content.
A huge surge in sign-ups during the pandemic have boosted initial traffic figures and the site looks to become a big player in this market but only time will tell.
LoyalFans not only offers its own social media features and video stores but fans can also tip and send messages as well as offer live streaming and live telephone calls.
However, there is no direct cross-selling for subscriptions to other premium social media channels. Models can, however, include links in their profile.
The site is pretty basic in design and finding a new performer is down to how far you are willing to scroll or to what depth you want to use the basic search tool.
However, there is a good range of models represented on here including BBW and Mature, Ebony and Fetish, Latina and Trans.
A relatively small site compared to the giants of OnlyFans and ManyVids, LoyalFans is currently only notching up monthly traffic figures in the region of 275,000 visitors. However, this has been increasing since the launch with growth doubling over the last few months.
Loyal Fans pays out 80% on all sales made through live streaming, subscriptions, video store sales and private messaging.
Creators can also earn 5% revenue share from any referrals that you make to the site.
LoyalFans pays out twice monthly on the 1st and 15th of each month. The minimum payout threshold is $50.
- Good payout rates
- Great range of ways to earn including clip sales, live streaming, tips and fan club memberships
- Smaller site so less competition
- New site so potential to be an early top model
- Slick and fast design with intuitive controls and navigation
- Some nice features included such as auto-Tweeting and Geo-blocking
- New site so not much known about potential longevity
- Smaller site so less traffic
- Not easy to be found and to build a new fanbase
MFC Share is the video hosting platform and subscription service for MyFreeCams; an American live cam site.
The site works by offering clips and photos for free but creators may lock premium content for paying customers only. Members on the site can also subscribe (or Follow) their favorite performers using MFC Share which enables them to comment on albums, blog posts and to vote in polls.
Most of this is offered for free but you can lock your Fan Club away behind paid doors.
A pseudo-social networking and content subscription service, the site is only open to be used by existing models on MyFreeCams.
Just like on the main cam platform, creators registered on MFC Share can also receive tips even when they are not online.
This includes ‘Specials’ which can be tailored to suit and may be something like ‘Snap4life’ access of bundled pics/clips.
Even without all of the traffic generated by White Label versions of the site, MyFreeCams is in the top 60 adult websites in the world with monthly visitors exceeding 55 million.
In 2016, the main cams site had more than 100,000 models and five million registered members but its popularity has been waning over the last couple of years as new competitors hit the market.
Payment for models on MFC Share is the same as through MyFreeCams and all payments are based on % of tokens paid for content.
Roughly, models earn $0.05 per token and because the cost of tokens varies this can range from 50% revenue share to 63%.
The minimum withdrawal varies depending on the method of transfer you request but can be as low as $10.
Payments are made to models twice monthly.
- Easy to use if you are an existing MFC model
- Most fan clubs are free for subscribers which makes it attractive
- Can create custom tips for social media follows
- Ability to post blogs, stories, polls and other social updates
- Can sell other items on MFC Share profile
- Can connect to Twitter account
- Low commission rates
- Models have to already be working through MyFreeCams
You can find more details about using MFC Share in our recent feature review for the site.
Clips4Sale operates four different sites, each offering a slightly different services but are all managed (and marketed) under the same platform:
- C4S Members
Offering models a range of ways to earn cash, each of the sites sells exactly what you’d expect (Videos, Clips, Images and Memberships). Known as Studios, content creators can also pick up tips from customers.
Originally launched in 2003, Clips4Sale is not the slickest of platforms and has quite a dated design with some clunky navigation.
There have been efforts to address this with the option of a ‘Tour’ for each Studio but the whole site is overdue a makeover in our opinion.
However, they continue to attract good support and have won numerous industry awards over the last ten years including 2014 XBIZ Awards: Fetish Site of the Year and 2015 AVN Awards: Best Alternative Website.
Clips4Sale is another huge platform and reaches an audience of 12 million each month; this places it in the top 350 adult websites in the world. In total, the site has over seven million clips of adult content for sale.
Payouts to models are based on 60% of the sale value.
Withdrawals can be made after $50 has been registered in your account ($150 for international creators) and are processed monthly.
- High traffic volumes
- Great place for fetish models to sell content
- Broad range of models including TS, male and female
- Consistent audiences
- Dated design
- Huge site means more competition
- Amateurs only
- Low payout percentages
You can find a recent comparison of Clips4Sale vs ManyVids in our recent feature.
Marketed as the ultimate adult blogging platform and marketplace, JustFor.Fans also offers fan club subscription and content sales.
The site was launched in 2017 and has steadily been climbing the ranks to become a major player in the adult content fan site industry.
The platform is really well designed and offers a lot of great features including FOMO, for when a fan has stopped subscribing to a model (aimed at enticing them back) and a comprehensive store through which you can sell:
- Clips and Pics
- Premium Social Media Subscriptions
- Custom Videos
- Skype Session
- Clothing and other Merchandise
- Live streaming
Models have a lot of flexibility on cross-promotion and pricing so they are in control of what they earn and what they sell.
JustFor.Fans currently receives in excess of 1.9 million visitors each month and this is for a site that reportedly only has around 2,000 models registered. If these figures are to be believed that the proportion of fans to models is huge and offers a good way to increase your fan base.
Models receive 70% of the income they generate on the site.
Payments are made weekly with a minimum of $50 required before a transaction can be transferred.
- Great security features
- Good range of trans, gay and non-binary models
- Fast site with good reputation for HD
- Brilliant customer service
- Diverse ways to earn money
- Reasonable payout rates
- Great ratio of fans to models
- Good analytics features
- Wide range of payment options accepted from fans including Bitcoin
- Performers must register using Twitter and grant access to their account
- Search facilities aren’t great
- Design of the site isn’t as intuitive as others
Unlike a simple social media platform, ModelCentro works on the premise of offering its contributors their own personalized website through which they can:
- Sell Content (pics and clips as well as merchandise)
- Host live cam shows
- Private message fans using Pay-Per-Message
- Run a social media blog
The benefit is that you can promote and market your own website without the risk of sending potential fans to a huge platform where they might be distracted by cheaper models or other offers.
This does mean that finding fans remains your own responsibility as ModelCentro doesn’t really help you with this.
However, they do offer a great model support program and provide free webinars and training information.
At its heart, ModelCentro is a free website design and hosting service with payment processing and additional features for adult content creators.
The main benefit is that you can tailor your website to suit your services and freely offer as much or as little as you want including cross-selling other channels such as cam sites, social media and clip sales platforms.
ModelCentro is not the largest adult content fan site on our list and only receives traffic of around 80,000 visitors per month.
This has also been falling over the last six months which is in stark contrast to other platforms who have seen a rise since the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic.
Bear in mind though that their site is not a measure of how successful each indificual model is as you will each have your own personal website address. The company boasts around 50,000 models for which is operates payment processing for all of the services you offer.
All earnings are subject to a 10% payment processing fee after which models receive 75%. They also offer a healthy referral bonus of 10% share of their revenue.
Payments are made weekly after the third week you have been registered with the site. The minimum threshold varies depending on the method of payment but is set at $50 for Paxum, $100 for US checks and $290 for SEPA.
- Great model support program with full network of webinars through Model University
- Good revenue share for referrals
- Can offer fan subscriptions for free on trial periods
- Full flexibility on pricing
- Good range of ways to earn including cam shows, content and merchandise sales plus fan club subscriptions
- Free personal website
- Lower payment rate than competitors
- Low traffic volume
- No central profile directory so no additional marketing opportunities
Launched in 2006 MyDirtyHobby was one of the first platforms to offer the adult industry an alternative to traditional social media channels.
Originally like a tube hosting site but where content could also be sold, the platform has evolved over the last few years to include livecam chat, sexting and also through selling sexy stories.
Though there are currently no options to be able to sell fan club subscriptions fans can follow you for free and you can post marketing content on your wall.
The site is pretty popular in Europe, especially Germany and models who have a large fan base in this region may find it a good option for being able to sell content.
The site’s popularity has been waning over the last few years from 2018 when a regular 28 million people hit MyDirtyHobby to just 9 million over the last few months.
This still makes it a huge adult website with a big market of users.
The payout percentages on MyDirtyHobby are very low compared to the competition and US based amateurs receive just 35% of the money they generate on the site and non-US amateurs just 25%; however, all tips are paid at 50%.
You can earn some decent referral fees though and for every member that signs up you receive 10-25% revenue share for life.
Payments are sent out once or twice each month (model decides) with the minimum withdrawal fee varying depending on your payment method.
- Popular in Europe, especially Germany
- High traffic volumes
- Decent interaction from fans with social media style design
- Very low payout percentages
- No flexibility on chat prices; must be set between $0.99 and $5.99 per minute
- No free chat offered
- Amateurs only
Launched in 2011, Extra Lunch Money (ELM) is a digital marketplace where adult content creators and performers can sell their:
- Audio Recordings
- Cam Shows
- Custom Content
- Merchandise and Physical Goods
- Fantasy Stories
The site also hosts live camming and allows creators to sell premium social media subscriptions (listed as ‘Others’ in media type).
In fact, ELM is one of the most versatile platforms for selling adult material on our list but doesn’t yet support fan club subscriptions.
However, the site does allow members to follow and contact creators which makes it a great place for marketing and growing a fan base.
One of the nice features on the site are the Goal Videos; sort of like crowdfunding, you can shake your tin can for credits to help you achieve your target. This can be anything from help to buy sex toys to sponsoring the creation of new content.
Not a huge site, Extra Lunch Money is known as niche platform used mainly for buyers to find custom content. However, the site does attract a regular monthly audience in excess of 100,000 hits.
Payment to models is 60% but after two sales this is increased to 65%.
Their referral program pays out two ways:
- For new sellers you get 10 credits when they become a verified seller and 10% of the sale price of their first job.
- For new buyers you get 20% of their first credit purchase.
This is limited to a maximum of five sellers.
The minimum withdrawal varies depending on which method you choose but is typically $45. This occurs on demand.
- Good place for fetish models to sell content
- Decent range of ways to sell with some unique offerings
- Great for selling custom content
- Nice feature of crowdfunding
- Low payout percentages
- No fan subscription sales
- Amateurs only
And finally, an alternative to these models in the form of a specific platform for cross-selling multiple channels at once.
Modetize offers a solution for creators looking to simplify their multi-platform sales. Offering one service to upload your content and then post to other sites, Modetize works with:
- Pornhub Premium
- AVN Stars
Plus multiple other niche adult content subscription sites.
The service was launched in recognition of the fact that most content creators don’t simply use just one channel to distribute their videos and clips.
Instead, many adult models and influencers run several platforms at once which can seriously eat into your time.
Modetize doesn’t come cheap but does come with a bundle of other benefits including pre-scheduled posting for automated uploads, stats reporting on which platforms are generating the best revenue by video and mass private messaging.
The system is used by a ton of professional porn stars and studios and they even offer a free trial. Otherwise, pricing is as follows:
- $20 per month (up to 5 video uploads across all channels)
- $50 per month (up to 15 video uploads across all channels)
- $70 per month (up to 32 video uploads across all channels)
If you are only uploading your content to a few channels and time isn’t that precious to you then you may not see the benefits of Modetize.
But for those models who are uploading marketing material and content for across half a dozen or more channels, then this option may well prove to be a real time saver.
Other Niche Adult Content Fan Sites
And, if you’d rather look to a small platform for some niche angles or to take advantage of not being ‘lumped in’ to a platform with tens of thousands of similar models then these adult content fan sites offer a decent alternative.
- Adultium – A premium porn site where the channels are all created by amateur individuals and studios, Adultium covers content from anime and 3D porn to BDSM and vintage adult content. Members can customize the kind of porn they can access by subscribing only to those channels that tickle their fancy.
- Adultnode – Popular in Russia, Japan and South Korea as well as the United States and parts of Europe, Adultnode is an adults-only playground where models and influencers can turn their fanbase into cash income. Part social media, part live cam show and part clip sales, it’s a small community but a loyal one.
- AP Clips – A small site attracting around 400,000 visitors per month but with a decent collection of artists creating and selling pics and clips to sell direct to customers. Some social networking functionality including being able to tip models, post to walls and interact in real-time. The site also features the ability to create and sell fan clubs. 75% commission paid.
- BentBox – Simply a content sales platform where models can sell pictures and videos in bundles. Known as ‘Boxes’, fans can subscribe to your profile and get notification of when you release new material.
- ClipFoo – Specializing in fetish and amateur content with a focus on natural big breasts, ClipFoo is a marketplace for selling short videos and custom clips. A small site with around 300 channels, it’s not a huge platform but definitely a specialist one to consider for busty models.
- Feetify and FeetFinder – Two specialist fan content platforms for selling feet pics and clips. You can find out more about how to earn money selling foot pictures from our recent feature article.
- Foxy – A relatively new and still fairly small adult content fan site platform Foxy pays out one of the best commission rates around at 81%. An e-commerce platform geared around the adult influencer market, you can use the site to stream live, sell content passively and receive tips. Some nice social features and helpful automation tools.
- iWantClips – A specialist content sales platform for femdoms, they also operate a custom clips service as well as iWantFanClub and iWantPhone.
- KinkBomb – Specializing in kink and fetish clips for sale this platform is open for studio producers and independent content creators. A nice feature is that you can run promotions (or, Coupons) which boosts your profile.
- LoverFans – Apparently, the largest Spanish adult content fan site and clip sales platform around, this platform could boost your profile in the Hispanic community.
- Pocket Stars – An option for male as well as trans and non-binary adult models, Pocket Stars is a relatively simple fan subscription sales site.
- PrimeStory – A partner platform set up to help monetize your Instagram account, the service isn’t solely for adult content.
- Southern-Charms – With over three quarters of a million visitors each month this site isn’t that small and features over 23 million pics (many offered for free but also for sale) and offers fan club subscriptions as well as custom content, clips and pics plus the ability to get tips. May be more suited to amateurs who are of a more mature age.
- TeddysGirls – Formerly Teddsy XP, this is a premium platform for selling fan club subscriptions which allows you to promote social media channels like Snapchat, Twitter and Instagram. Also allows fans to tip you directly you will need to apply to become a certified Teddy’s Girl.
- Watch My Feed – A really basic and simple site selling fan subscriptions for premium Snapchat accounts, Watch My Feed is a small platform but one that has a clean and easy-to-use design. Paying 80% of all earned revenue, they are one of the higher paying sites to partner with.